Samsung in Canada has started the new year journey by providing the software update for the Galaxy Note 10 with January 2020 security patch. The update is now available with software version G975WVLS2CSL1 based on Android 10. It’s rolling out for Canada carriers like Bell, Virgin, Globalive, Sasktel, Koodo, and Telus, East link carrier. So, all the Canada Galaxy Note 10 users can download and install the firmware manually.
The software update is rolling out in a gradual process and soon will hit all the units completely. While the January 2020 Security Patch offers system security improvements and system stability as well. However, if you’re not getting the OTA update on your device for a while, you can manually install the firmware on your device.
Table of Contents
Check OTA Update
Though the OTA update is rolling out in an incremental manner, you should receive the update notification very soon. Head over to the device Settings > System > System Updates to check the latest updates.
Ensure that your phone should be charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network as well.
Firmware Details: G975WVLS2CSL1
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (SM-G975W)
- Region: Canada
- Build Number: G975WVLS2CSL1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-01-01
- Supported Carriers: Bell, Virgin, Globalive, Sasktel, Koodo, and Telus, East link
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Canada Galaxy Note 10 (G975WVLS2CSL1)
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware is supported only for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 [Canada].
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: G975WVLS2CSL1
So, make sure to download the January 2020 Security patch for your Canada Galaxy Note 10 device with build number G975WVLS2CSL1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Overview
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus was announced in March 2019 which sports a 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 3040 x 1440 pixels with 526 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is powered by an Exynos 9820 (8 nm) – EMEA/LATAM or Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China chipset coupled with 8/12GB of RAM and 128/512/1024GB of internal storage. It also supports a 1TB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under One UI and backed by a 4100 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 12MP + 12MP + 16MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with a 10MP + 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus comes with a fingerprint sensor under the display
- List of Android 10 Supported Samsung Galaxy Devices
- List of Android 9.0 Pie Supported Samsung Galaxy device
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download LineageOS 17 GSI for Treble Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 17 and 17.1: Features, Release Date and Supported Devices
- How to Install Android Q Beta GSI on Project Treble Supported devices
- Android 10 Q Official Supported device, Features, and Downloads