With Samsung S5 Duos, Samsung also sent new OTA update for Galaxy J7 Prime. Today Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy J7 Prime. The latest OTA comes with build number G610MUBU1AQC2 for Galaxy J7 Prime. If you are running the Stock unrooted Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J7 Prime in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G610MUBU1AQC2 comes with March Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy J7 Prime G610M. This new update comes with March 2017 Android Security Patch for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G610MUBU1AQC2 Stock Marshmallow update on Galaxy J7 Prime G610M. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G610MUBU1AQC2 firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy J7 Prime to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy J7 Prime G610M to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime . To Update Galaxy J7 Prime to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge SM-J327P
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE receives T825JXU1QC4 March Security Update
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 13 On Samsung Galaxy J7
- Remember : This guide is to Install March Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J7 Prime G610M (G610MUBU1AQC2).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install G610MUBU1AQC2 Stock Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime G610M .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Galaxy J7 Prime G610M to G610MUBU1AQC2 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to Galaxy J7 Prime G610M .