As we expected, Samsung has given the Pie treat for its latest Galaxy device. Today we have Samsung Galaxy Note 8 series in hand, which in fact received the latest Android Pie stable build. You can now download and install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android 9.0 Pie manually by following our guide.
The update has already reached to many regions including, UK, Russia, Middle East State, India, and the even US with Unlocked and carrier variant. If you have not received the Android Pie update on your Galaxy Note 8, then you can manually grab the download link from below and install it manually on your device. With Android Pie, Samsung has rebranded its complete user interface to minimal and simple. Thanks to their new user interface called One UI.
Well, One UI is the new interface developed by Samsung for their all supported device. It is currently started with the base of Android Pie which brings new and enhanced One UI interface design along with many new features and customizations. The main features of OneUI are one-handed usage, new navigation gestures, Adoptable Storage, and other features include system-wide dark mode.
Along with OneUI, this update also comes with all the major features from Android 9.0 Pie such as gesture-based navigation system, New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
So, are you someone who wants to try the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI? Well, if your answer is Yes to the above question, then you are on the right page. So without any further, we do, let’s jump right into it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI
Now, before we get straight to the guide, we would like to tell you that this would work only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s model listed below.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 G960U (Snapdragon variant)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 G960F (Exynos variant)
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android 9.0 Pie with One UI
Now, let us take a look at the prerequisites for installing the Android Pie Beta on Galaxy Note 8. Should we?
- Make sure that your Galaxy Note 8 with the Snapdragon model is listed above.
- You need a PC for this guide.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Active Internet Connection.
|N950NKSU4DSB4||Korea||Stable One UI First release [download available]|
|N950FXXU5DSB2||Vodafone, Europe and Australia/New Zealand||Stable One UI First release [download available]|
|India, Europe, Central Asia, and More||Stable One UI First release [download available] – Korea|
|N950FXXS5DSB4||Central Asia, Middle East||Stable One UI First release [download available]|
Once you have downloaded the above prerequisites, its time to install the Android Pie Beta on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Steps to install Android Pie Beta
That’s it guys, We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
One UI Changelog:
The Beta Android Pie OS update brings a massive changelog with it. We are listing it out in this section.
- Content and Settings have been re-organized
- Interactive Elements moved to screen bottom for easy access
- Night mode feature
- Reply to messages directly in the notification panel
- Image thumbnails now show on the notification
- New Emojis
- Adaptive theme changes
- Floating keyboard
Always On Display
- New clock styles added
- Battery charging information
- Improved search
- Enables search within App
- New scene optimizer enhances the camera color settings.
- Adds new Editor tool for Photos.
- New storage analysis tool has been added to help you monitor storage usage.
- Show/hide items on MyFiles home screen.
- Shows daily step counts in the notification panel.
- Lift to wake feature turns on the screen when you pick up the phone.