Samsung in USA rolled July 2020 security patch to Galaxy S10 Plus with build number G975USQS4DTF6 based on Android 10. The update brings no major changes except the security fix and bug fixes. It has started rolling for the US carriers like Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint at the time of writing this. If you are using Galaxy S10 Plus with model SM-G975U, then you can download and install this update manually.
You can always check for the OTA update manually on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus handset via the device Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Check for updates. If there is a new firmware update available, just make sure to grab it by downloading and installing the firmware update. For a successful and faster update process, you should connect your Galaxy S10 Plus to a Wi-Fi network and maintain at least 50% of charge.
Table of Contents
Firmware Info: G975USQS4DTF6
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Model Number: SM-G975U
- Region: USA
- Carrier: Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint
- Software Version: G975USQS4DTF6
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-07-01
Instructions to Install Firmware on US Carrier Galaxy S10 Plus
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (US Carrier) device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- Supported Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975U
- You need at least a 50% charge on your phone.
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the July 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy S10 Plus (US Carrier) model with build number G975USQS4DTF6. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.