The sub-brand of Huawei, Honor, which basically caters to the young age group of the smartphone consumers, has recently launched its new Honor 30 series phones. These devices include Honor 30 Pro and Honor 30 Pro+ that is powered by the homegrown Kirin 990 chipsets which are 5G enabled while the normal Honor 30 is powered by the Kirin 985 5G chipset. All the devices sport quad-camera setup at the back and are meant for the users who are photography oriented. But, we all know that all the OEMs are not able to match up the camera performance of the Pixel devices by Google.
So, in this post, we will give you the links to download the GCam or the Google camera port for the Honor 30 series. It is built to bring in the image processing capabilities of the Pixel devices to other manufacturers’ smartphones. GCams are widely popular and you can find a Google Camera port app for almost any of the devices available. Also, the GCam brings in a lot of cool features from the Pixel devices for the other devices like the hugely popular Night Sight mode. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
Download GCam APK
- GCam for Honor 30 series
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
How to install Gcam on Honor 30 series
Uninstall any previous version of the GCam if you have installed it on your device. This is done in order to avoid installation errors.
- You need to download the GCam app for the Honor 30 series from the above section.
- Install the app on your phone, just like any third-party app.
- Once the installation is done, open the GCam app.
- Now, below are some of the in-app settings that you need to tweak in order to get optimum results out of the GCam port on your Honor 30 series:
– Head over to More Option.
– Open Camera Settings
– Open BSG MOD settings.
– Input Model
– You need to change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
– Change Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
– Then go back – Enable Google Photos
– Disable Zoom (Preferably)
– Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
– Then open Saturation
– Set Highlight Saturation -1.8
– Set Shadow Saturation – 2.4 (For REAR camera)
– Restart the app again.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you liked this post and were successful in installing the GCam or the Google Camera port for the Honor 30 series smartphones. Let us know in the comments which features were far more better with the GCam as compared to the stock camera application. Until the next post…Cheers!