On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for Huawei Y7a with you. Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your Huawei Y7a, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the Huawei Y7a device.
Huawei Y7a Specification:
The Huawei Y7a has a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display along with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio screen, Android 10 (EMUI 10.1), most importantly there is no Google Play Services installed on it. It’s equipped with an octa-core Kirin 710A SoC, Mali-G51 MP4 GPU, paired with 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB of internal storage option, a dedicated microSD card slot, etc.
It packs a quad rear camera setup that consists a 48MP (wide, f/1.8) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.4) + a 2MP (macro, f/2.4) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens along with PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. While on the front side has an 8MP (wide, f/2.0) selfie shooter along with HDR mode. It has a 5,000mAh battery along with 22.5W fast charging support.
The device includes a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, proximity sensor, etc. It sports a 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM Radio, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, etc as connectivity options.
Download Google Camera Port for Huawei Y7a
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
Steps to install Google Camera on Huawei Y7a
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Huawei Y7a handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.
- Easy Method to Root Huawei Y7a using Magisk without TWRP
- How To Install Stock ROM On Huawei Y7a (Firmware File)