The Infinix Hot 20 Play sports a 6.82-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with 720 x 1640 pixels resolution. On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Infinix Hot 20S with you. Google camera is the stock camera app that ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology, which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you want to install the Google Camera on your Infinix Hot 20S, this guide is for you. Thanks to some creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for Infinix Hot 20S devices.
Infinix Hot 20S Device Overview:
Infinix Hot 20S was launched on 28th November 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.78-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. Infinix Hot 20S comes with 8GB of RAM. The Infinix Hot 20S runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 20S is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Infinix Hot 20S measures 168.65 x 76.75 x 8.47mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 202.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Blue, Purple, and White colours.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Infinix Hot 20S on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera; a 2-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor.
Download Google Camera Port for Infinix Hot 20S
- Download Google Camera 8.4 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Infinix Hot 20S
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer, and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Infinix Hot 20S handset. In case if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.