The iQOO 9T 5G is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor which is united with Adreno 730 GPU. The smartphone ships with 128GB of internal Storage. In this guide, we will share the latest Google Camera for the iQOO 9T with you. Google camera is the stock camera app that ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology, which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, etc.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your iQOO 9T, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the iQOO 9T devices.
iQOO 9T Overview
iQOO 9T features a 6.78-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) and Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor coupled with 8/12GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256GB of internal memory. The camera on the iQOO 9T comes with a 50, 12, and 13MP rear Camera with Dual-LED dual-tone flash, and a 16MP front shooting camera.
iQOO 9T runs on Android 12 out of the box and has a Non-removable Li-Ion 4700 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has an under-display Fingerprint sensor. The handset supports a dual sim with 5G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, 4G, and 5G.
Download Google Camera Port for iQOO 9T
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on iQOO 9T
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. To do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot, and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your iQOO 9T handset. In case you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.