iQOO Neo 6 was launched in India as the company’s latest addition to the iQoo Neo series. The device features a 6.62-inch full-HD+ E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and runs on runs on Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12 on top. Under the hood, iQOO Z6 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, coupled with up to 12GB of RAM. The smartphone sports a triple rear camera setup with a 64 MP primary camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2 MP macro camera. For selfies and video chats, the iQOO Neo 6 comes with a 16 MP camera in the front.
In this guide, we will share the latest Google Camera for the iQOO Neo 6 with you. Google camera is the stock camera app that ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology, which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, etc.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your iQOO Neo 6, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the iQOO Neo 6 devices.
Download Google Camera Port for iQOO Neo 6
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on iQOO Neo 6
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. To do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot, and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your iQOO Neo 6 handset. In case you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.