The Chinese OEM Xiaomi has recently released its two new flagship devices called Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro. Both the devices do come with a 108MP quad rear camera setup that offers stunning image quality even in low lighting conditions. While the rest of the specifications and features also seems value for money in its price segment. Now, if you’re a Xiaomi Mi 10/Mi 10 Pro user and want to capture more detailed images or videos, you can download Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro.
Google Camera or GCam is a stock camera app for Google Pixel series devices only. It’s not developed or designed to run properly on any other non-Pixel Android device. However, the ported APK developers work hard to deliver the GCam APK file for each and Android device model to run properly. In the ported APK, you will get most of the features that work well and are compatible with Android versions.
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro Camera Details
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro sports a 108MP primary (wide, f/1.7) lens + an 8MP secondary (telephoto, f/2.0) lens + a 12MP (portrait, f/2.0) lens + a 20MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) lens. It features PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 10x hybrid optical zoom in the telephoto lens, 2x optical zoom with dual pixel PDAF in the portrait lens, a triple-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, Panorama, etc. While the front features a 20MP (wide, f/2.0) selfie camera with HDR mode.
Talking about the Xiaomi Mi 10, the device packs a 108MP primary camera + 2MP (macro, f/2.4) + 2MP (depth sensor, f/2.4) + 13MP (ultrawide, f/2.4) lens with HDR, OIS, Panorama, a triple-LED dual-tone flash, and more. On the front side, it has a 20MP selfie camera with a wide-angle f/2.0 lens, HDR, etc.
Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro
Thanks to the Urnyx05 and Burial for developing the GCam ported APK file for the Xiaomi Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro variants. The Google Camera app or GCam is one of the best in class third-party camera apps for non-Pixel Android devices right now. The powerful software coding of the GCam app makes it best that the other stock camera apps. Though your device has better camera sensors or lens with higher megapixels, if the camera app isn’t powerful enough, the camera results won’t come crisp & clear.
In terms of the GCam app, even if you have a lower resolution camera lens, the images will come out sharp and detailed enough to beat any other same segment camera devices. It features most of the well-known and useful features that you will find on any other camera apps. Still, the outcome is superb when it comes to quality.
The Google Camera app features Night Sight mode, Google Lens, Portrait mode with Slider, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, AR Stickers (Playground), HDR+ mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, RAW image support. It also brings ZSL mode, Super Res Zoom, TimeLapse, Slow Motion video recording, Video Stabilization, etc.
Download GCam APK
- Gcam 8.2 APK Mod APK by dice | Gdrive download
- Gcam 8.2 mirror link | DMGC_8.2.204_ver.5.0.apk (the_dise, 2021-04-25)
- GCam 7.2 APK (Urnyx05 v2.2)
- GCam 7.2 APK (Burial v9.1) [Recommended]
Steps to Install GCam APK on Xiaomi Mi 10/Mi 10 Pro
- Download the GCam APK file from the link above.
- Once downloaded, tap on the APK file to install it.
- Ensure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. If not, then head over to the device Settings > Security/Privacy > turn it on.
- Now, tap on the Install button on the Google Camera APK.
- You’re done.
- Now, you will need to use the XML file.
- Go to the File Manager app > Internal Storage > Copy the XML file into the GCam/Configs7. (If not available, create the folder)
- Open the GCam app > go to the Camera Settings (More).
- Now, double-tap on the dark area around the camera shutter button.
- Select XML Config file > Tap on Restore.
- That’s it. [If getting an error, make sure to check the folder name properly)
We hope you’ve found this guide useful. If you’ve any queries, you can comment below.
Is it avail for all camera on mi 10 pro
Is gcam avail for every camera on mi10pro