OnePlus has finally launched its OnePlus 8 successor known as OnePlus 8T with a much-upgraded camera, processor, display, refresh rate, and design. The device came out of the box with Android 11 out of the box.
On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for OnePlus 8T with you. Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your OnePlus 8T, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the OnePlus 8T device.
OnePlus 8T Device Overview
The OnePlus 8T handset comes with a 6.55-inches Fluid AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ display that offers 1080×2400 pixels resolution quality. It has a 20:9 aspect ratio screen, Always-on display mode, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 support, etc. While the device is equipped with the latest flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, paired with Adreno 650 GPU, 8GB/12GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB of internal storage option.
It runs on Android 11 on top of OxygenOS 11 out of the box which is a good thing for the users. The handset sports a quad rear camera setup that consists of a 48MP (wide, f/1.7) + a 16MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 5MP (macro, f/2.4) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens that also features PDAF, OIS, HDR, Panorama, Dual-LED flash, etc. While the device packs a single 16MP (wide, f/2.4) selfie camera on the top left corner of the display (punch-hole design).
There is no 3.5mm audio jack but the rest of the major connectivity options are available like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 (dual-band), Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS (dual-band), GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS, NFC, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, etc. While the OnePlus 8T sports a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging. On the other side, an optical under-display fingerprint sensor, an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, barometer, compass sensors are also present in this device.
Download Google Camera Port for OnePlus 8T
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
Steps to install Google Camera on OnePlus 8T
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your OnePlus 8T handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.
- Comprehensive Guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Your OnePlus 8 / 8T
- List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 8T [Updated]
- Unbrick Tool: How to Restore OxygenOS firmware on OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus 8T Stock Firmware collections [Stock ROM flash file]
- Unlock Bootloader and Root OnePlus 8T | How-to Guide
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8T [GCam APK]