OnePlus launched their new device called OnePlus Nord 2 5G which is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI SoC. The device features a triple rear camera setup at the back with a 50-MP (f/1.88, 1.0-micron) + 8-MP (f/2.25) + 2-MP (f/2.5).
On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the OnePlus Nord 2 5G with you. Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your OnePlus Nord 2 5G, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the OnePlus Nord 2 5G devices.
Oneplus Nord 2 5G Device Overview:
The Oneplus Nord 2 features a 6.43-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is a high refresh rate panel with a 90Hz refresh rate, and it supports HDR10+ content. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G built on a 6nm manufacturing process. This is a flagship-level octa-core processor which consists of one Cortex-A78 core clocked at 3.0 GHz, three Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.6 GHz, and four Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G77 MC9.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The triple camera setup at the rear consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.3 lens, and a 2MP monochrome sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, we get a 32MP selfie camera paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera can capture 4K videos at 30 fps, while the front is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes with Android 11 out of the box with OxygenOS 11 running on top. It is available in two storage options: 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM.
In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4,500 mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging.
Download Google Camera Port
- Download Google Camera 8.0: Download
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord 2 5G
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
Steps to Import Pixel 5 Config file:
- First of all, download and move the config file to storage -> Gcam -> config8 folder on your device.
- Open the Google Camera app and tap on the arrow-down icon at the top.
- Now a pop-up menu will appear, tap on more settings.
- You can select the config file
- That’s it! restart the camera app and open it back to enjoy Google Camera on your device.
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your OnePlus Nord 2 5G handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.