On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N100 with you. Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your OnePlus Nord N100, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the OnePlus Nord N100 device.
OnePlus Nord N100: Device Overview
OnePlus Nord N100 comes with an HD+ 6.52-inches IPS LCD display that offers 720×1600 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, Android 10 (OxygenOS 10.5), Dual Nano-SIM support, etc. While the device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC, Adreno 610 GPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, along with expandable storage option.
It sports a triple rear camera setup of a 13MP (wide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (macro, f/2.4) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens along with PDAF, HDR, an LED flash, Panorama, Gyro-EIS, etc. While the front packs an 8MP (f/2.0) selfie camera that includes HDR mode. The handset packs a huge 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
While the device includes all the major connectivity options like a 3.5mm audio jack, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, etc. In terms of the sensors, it’s equipped with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass sensor.
Download Google Camera Port for OnePlus Nord N100
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
Steps to install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord N100
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your OnePlus Nord N100 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.