Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G was launched in India that runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 12 on top and features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Max SoC along with 12GB of RAM. The device sports a triple rear camera setup that includes a 50 MP primary sensor, 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 2 MP macro lens sensor.
In this guide, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G with you. Google camera is the stock camera app that ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G devices.
Download Google Camera Port for Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.