Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is the successor of the last year model Realme Narzo 20 Pro. The device was launched in India recently with Android 10 out of the box. The Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G runs on the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC, which has a built-in 5G modem and is quite powerful and power-efficient.
On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Realme Narzo 30 Pro with you. Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your Realme Narzo 30 Pro, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the Realme Narzo 30 Pro devices.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro Specifications and Review
One of the best things about Realme Narzo 30 Pro is it supports 5G despite having a low price tag. Of course, it makes this device special for those who don’t want to spend more. This makes Realme load it with a 5000mAh battery that comes with 30W fast charging support.
The 6.5-inch IPS LCD supports a 120Hz refresh rate which seems to be a stunning feature on this gadget. This device is also getting attention from those who focus on cameras as it carries a 48MP primary sensor on the rear triple camera module.
A 16MP lens is provided on the front for shooting selfies. The base variant of Realme Narzo 30 Pro comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM. Another option is to have 8GB RAM and double storage.
Download Google Camera Port
- GCam_6.210329.0153build-8.1.101L: Download
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Realme Narzo 30 Pro
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Realme Narzo 30 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.