On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Realme Narzo 50A with you. Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your Realme Narzo 50A, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the Realme Narzo 50A devices.
Realme Narzo 50A Specifications and Review
Realme Narzo 50A comes with two colour options and they are Oxygen Blue, Oxygen Green. It has been designed especially for those who don’t like charging again and again and so it offers users a 6000mah battery with 18W fast charging support.
A 50MP triple camera is provided on the rear. However, the 8MP front camera is not as good as it needs to be. This is because the users in the present time pay a ton of attention when it comes to selfies.
A dedicated SD card slot is provided for those who simply want to extend storage space. Realme offers two options when it comes to default storage (64 and 128GB). Both variants come with 4GB RAM to make sure the users can have the best performance in all the tasks. Powered by Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0, the users can simply make sure to access all the latest features.
The 6.5 inches IPS LCD is simply capable to let uses enjoy 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. Another good thing about this gadget is it offers users the option for reverse charging. That’s all about specifications. Let’s check now how to fix common problems in Realme Narzo 50A.
Download Google Camera Port
- GCam_6.210329.0153build-8.1.101L: Download
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Realme Narzo 50A
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Realme Narzo 50A handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.