In this guide, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Xiaomi Redmi 10C and 10A with you. Google camera is the stock camera app that ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology, which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, etc.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your Redmi 10C and 10A, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the Redmi 10C and 10A devices.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A Overview
Xiaomi Redmi 10A features a 6.53-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) and MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 processor coupled with 2/3/4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB of internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Xiaomi Redmi 10A comes with a 13MP rear Camera with LED flash, and a 5MP front shooting camera.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A runs on Android 11 out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
Download Google Camera Port for Redmi 10C and 10A
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi 10C and 10A
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. To do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Redmi 10C and 10A handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.