If you’re looking to elevate your photography game on your Tecno Pop 7 and 7 Pro, then you’re in for a treat. We’re about to share the exciting possibility of installing Google Camera on your device. This stock camera app, originally developed for Google’s Pixel devices, is renowned for its high-quality photo-capturing capabilities. It employs advanced HDR+ technology that significantly enhances the picture quality, an especially noticeable improvement on low and mid-end phones.
This Google Camera port isn’t just about the HDR+ feature. It also includes Night Sight, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, and slow motion, transforming your phone into a mini photography studio. The availability of this port for Tecno Pop 7 and 7 Pro devices is mainly due to the tireless efforts of creative developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05. They have successfully ported the GCam APK files to various devices, making top-notch photography accessible to everyone.
Download Google Camera Port for Tecno Pop 7 and 7 Pro
New Gcam 8.7 Version: (Recommended)
- Download Google Camera 8.7: MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a_MGC.apk
- Download Google Camera 7.3: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk
New Gcam 8.5 Version:
- Download Google Camera 8.4 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Tecno Pop 7 and 7 Pro
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Tecno Pop 7 and 7 Pro handset. In case if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.