Updated on April 30, 2018: Added the April 2018 Security patch update for Google Pixel 2. Check out all the Google Pixel 2 Stock Firmware Collections here. For Pixel 2 XL Stock firmware click here.
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Google Pixel 2 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2 using the below guide on How to Install Google Pixel 2 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Google Pixel 2 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Google Pixel 2 came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo.
About Google Pixel 2:
Google Pixel 2 features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) and Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the Google Pixel 2 comes with 12.2 MP, f/1.8, OIS, phase detection & laser autofocus and dual-LED flash and 8MP front shooting camera.
Google Pixel 2 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Google Pixel 2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Google Pixel 2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Google Pixel 2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
List of Google Pixel 2 Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||Android OS||Security Patch|
|OPM 1.171019.011||8.1.0||December 2017|
Steps to Install Google Pixel 2 Stock Firmware Manually:
For installing the OTA Update on your respective phones, you need to perform ADB sideloading or factory image flashing. Before that make sure to download the required tools and drivers mentioned below on your PC.
- Make sure to completely charge the battery of your phone.
- Install the latest USB Drivers on your PC/laptop.
- Download the ADB and Fastboot tool and install it.
- Take a full backup on your phone before installing the firmware.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible if your device bricks/crashes while installing these updates.
Instructions to Install:
Step-1 To begin with you have to enable USB debugging and unlock OEM on your device.
Step-2 Then you have to unlock the bootloader of the device.
Step-4 Download and extract the respective files for your device.
Step-5 Move these files to the folder where you have set-up the ADB and fastboot.
Step-6 In the ADB folder, press and hold the ‘Shift” key and right-click inside the folder. You will see a dialog appear. From the options select ‘Open command window here.’
Step-7 Now to connect your phone to the PC/Laptop, give te following command in the prompt.
Step-8 Now to enter your device into bootloader mode, give the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Step-9 Now you will see your device reboots and enter bootloader mode.
Step-10 Open the system files for respective devices in the ADB folder where you’ve moved the files earlier.
Step-11 Locate the flash-all script and double click on the files to begin the flashing.
Step-12 As soon as you are through with flashing the firmware, you will be asked to press any key to exit.
Step-13 To finish the process reboot your respective device.