Here in this article, we have shared the brief guide to Install Dolby Digital Plus on MIUI based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you’re using any Xiaomi or Redmi handset over MIUI 10 (Pie), this guide is for you. Now, you can enhance your audio listening experience by installing the audio mod file. This will work as the audio equalizer and overwrite the stock equalizer to provide a better effect.
If your smartphone is not delivering a better audio listening experience up to a level, you may feel that you will need a high-quality earphone or headphone. But users don’t focus that much on the internal hardware or software capability. Whether the smartphone manufacturer brought any kind of special audio effect or equalizer to the device or not. Though we always search for the best earphones.
Actually, that’s not the case all the time. If your device isn’t capable enough, every time you will get a limited result. By installing the audio mod file on your device system via root, you can easily change the audio quality. Additionally, it will simply boost the quality with nice tuning, bass effect, and treble effect. Now, the Android Pie running MIUI users can boost the multimedia audio quality easily. By getting root access, you can change or edit the system preferences and settings as an administrator.
READ ALSO | Guide To Install Dolby Digital Plus On Android Pie
Dolby Digital Plus for MIUI (Pie)
A special thanks to XDA Senior Member @guitardedhero for building Dolby Digital Plus audio mod for MIUI 9.0 Pie running devices. In order to install Audio Mod on your MIUI running device, you will need to install root access with Magisk (recommended).
Download Dolby Digital Plus for MIUI 9.0 Pie
- First, download the Dolby Digital Plus file from above link.
- Your device must have installed Magisk on your device.
- Install BusyBox on your handset.
Steps to install Dolby Digital Plus using Magisk:
- After downloading the Dolby_Digital_Plus.zip file, copy it into the magisk internal folder.
- Now, open the Magisk Manager app.
- Tap on Module option and select Add icon on the middle bottom of the screen.
- Next, head over to the package file and tap on it to install.
- Once the installation completes, rename existing AudioFX (MusicFX).
- Finally, restart your device. You’re done.
Hope this guide will be helpful to you. Feel free to write down in the comments below.