Leagoo Power 2 was launched in August 2018. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Leagoo Power 2. Full Credits to the developer and the team behind Havoc OS.
To install Havoc OS on Leagoo Power 2, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should have either TWRP Recovery or you can install via ADB Sideload method. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS GSI on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Talking about the specifications, Leagoo Power 2 features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580A, 32-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Leagoo Power 2 comes with a Dual 8MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3,200 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. Leagoo Power 2 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 9.0 Pie based Havoc OS
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
|Try Any Gapps Below: [Mind The Gapps recommended]
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Leagoo Power 2
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported device: Leagoo Power 2
- Make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more before doing any setup.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download the latest Leagoo USB Drivers
- You need a PC or Laptop to install this custom firmware on Leagoo Power 2
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
- You should unlock the bootloader on Leagoo Power 2.
- Download and Install Leagoo Power 2 TWRP Recovery.
- Download ADB and Fastboot driver Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required for 2nd method
Method 1: Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Leagoo Power 2 Internal storage.
- Now reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Havoc OS on Leagoo Power 2.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
Method 2: Install via ADB Sideload
I hope this guide was helpful to install the Havoc OS on Leagoo Power 2 based on Project Treble GSI images.
If this method doesn’t work, then go to the Havoc OS Phh-Treble thread in XDA and report your issue.
- How to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo Power 2 [Firmware File / Unbrick]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Leagoo Power 2 and Root your Phone
- Download Resurrection Remix on Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro based 9.0 Pie [RR 7.0]
- Common Problems in Leagoo Power 2 and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Leagoo Power 2 (Android 9.0 Pie)