Last updated on April 9th, 2021 at 11:55 am
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (nitrogen) launched in September 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 based on Android 11 R.
To install Havoc OS on Xiaomi Mi Max 3, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 features a 6.9 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 509 GPU. The handset packs 64/128GB variant with 4/6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Max 3 sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 5MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 8MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo under MIUI 9.5 software package and backed by 5500 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Xiaomi Mi Max 3:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android 11 Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max 3 [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (Android 11)
- How To Install Official TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Max 3 and Root Your Phone
- Common Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Stock Firmware Collections (Back to Stock ROM)