Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Huawei Honor 10 smartphones. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Huawei Honor 10 using the below guide on How to Install Huawei Honor 10 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Huawei Honor 10 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Huawei Honor 10 came out of the box with Android Oreo.
About Huawei Honor 10:
Huawei Honor 10 features a 5.8-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a Kirin 970 SoC processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 256GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 10 comes with a Dual 12MP + 20MP camera.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Honor 10
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei Honor 10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei Honor 10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
List of Huawei Honor 10 Stock Firmware collection
Due to broken links, we have removed the links. You can comment if you want new links.
- This Update is only for Huawei Honor 10 users.
- If you have an Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei Honor 10, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, the Normal Upgrade method needed a PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.