Now you can download and install Honor 4x B580 Marshmallow Firmware CHE2-L11 in Europe region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number CHE2-L11C432B580 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Honor 4x in Europe. This update comes with latest Google Security Patch update with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B580 Marshmallow Update For Honor 4x CHE2-L11 Europe manually.
Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Honor 4x
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Integrates Google security patches for improved system security. [Fixes] Fixes an issue where phone numbers not saved to Contacts were displayed incorrectly in the call log when the system language was set to Arabic or Persian. The build version comes with CHE2-L11C432B580 for Honor 4x (Europe).
Download Install Honor 4x B580 Marshmallow Firmware (Europe)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B580 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Honor 4x B580 Marshmallow Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Honor 4x B580 Marshmallow Firmware CHE2-L11 (Europe) manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Honor 4x
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Honor 4x
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Honor 4x
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Honor 4x
- Model No: CHE2-L11
- Android OS: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B580
- Build Number: CHE2-L11C432B580 (Europe)
- Carrier: Vodafone
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Honor 4x users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Honor 4x, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Honor 4x Stock Firmware.