Finally Huawei rolled the latest Android Nougat for Honor 8 in India with variant FRD-L02. This update comes with build Honor 8 B330 Nougat Firmware. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B330 Nougat for Honor 8 FRD-L02 variant in India. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei for India Region. This update comes with all Android Nougat feature wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Version from Huawei. EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users. Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster. Check the Changelog for more info about EMUI 5.0 and Android 7.0.
Follow the guide to install Honor 8 B330 Nougat firmware. This guide simple and easy to follow.
Want to rollback to Android Marshmallow ? Follow this simple guide to Downgrade Honor 8 from Nougat to Marshmallow.
Download Install Honor 8 B330 Nougat Firmware for FRD-L02 (India)
Android Nougat is one of the sweetest update for all Android Lovers from Google. This is the best OS up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. Now you can flash Nougat ROM on Honor 8 B330 Nougat firmware. You can update the FRD-L02 to B330 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Honor 8 B330 Nougat firmware (FRD-L02 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Honor 8 with the latest B330 Nougat firmware . You must have FRD-L02 variant to update latest Honor 8 B330 Nougat firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B330 Nougat for Honor 8 (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Honor 8. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is FRD-L02C675B330 which comes with B330 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest with B330 Nougat for Honor 8.
[su_spoiler title=”Full Changelog” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
“Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.”
- Indian languages are integrated [Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalum, Marathi, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Nepali, Maithili, Panjabi,Urdu, Gujurati].
- VoLTE for RIL JIO operator is supported. User can make VOLTE calls directly.
- Emergency number 112 is added in SOS. On Triggering SOS, default call will go to 112.
- EMUI 5.0 Interface reveals a simple, atmospheric elegance in terms of color, font, layout or icon. ● App icons of EMUI 5.0 are more refined and intuitive than EMUI 4.1.
- Simplified gestures, added a new drawer feature. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. How to use? Sweep from the left edge of screen to the right ● Rearrange the settings so you can get to what you want faster. ● Suggestions feature provides you more personalized settings. ● Cancel grouping feature saving interface space. ● Stereo vision menu is independent of the interface giving a sense of space and fashion.
- Settings -> Home screen style -> Drawer -> click the entrance button, to get this feature ● When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout. ● You can find an app quickly a) by search box b) By alphabetical index
- This feature filter out blue light, automatically adjust the backlight according to the environmental brightness, giving comfort light while reading at night to protect your eyes. ● Automatically adjust color temperature.
- Enhanced message prompt feature, do not lose any one piece of message ! a) Added “Pulse notification light” switch. b) Added “Notification method”, you can choose to be prompted the numbers of notifications or none prompt. Do not miss and do not be bother too much. c) “Notification turn on screen” switch has been moved here from “Screen lock and passwords” (EMUI 4.1) screen. ● Delete some seldom-used switches. a) Deleted “Remaining battery percentage”. You can use the feature by the three options of “battery percentage”. b) Deleted “Show notification icons” switch.
- “Protected apps” (EMUI 4.1 ) is changed to be “Close apps after screen lock” (EMUI 5.0 ). ● “Enable ROG power saving” (EMUI 4.1 ) is changed to “Low resolution power saving” (EMUI 5.0 ).
- Language preferences – You can add any language as a preferred language for switching faster. ● Virtual keyboard – Do input by the keyboard on your phone. ● Physical keyboard – Connect with an physical keyboard and do input with the physical keyboard or virtual keyboard if Show virtual keyboard switch is on.
- Data saver helps reduce data usage by preventing background apps from sending or receiving data and limiting the data access frequency of running apps. ● When data saver is active, a data icon with a leaf will appear in the status bar. ● This may prevent you from receiving updates from emails, chat and other social media apps, and images will only be displayed when you touch them.
- The entrance of switching to other users is moved to notification bar from the lock screen of EMUI 4.1. ● The tile will only be displayed if you added a user from Settings > Advanced settings > Users
- Create your own paradise and store something in secret. ● If you unlock your phone with MainSpace fingerprint, it will switch from the PrivateSpace to MainSpace.
- Added Huawei share which can be used to share images, files etc. ● How to use: When both of users turn on Huawei share -> one user select an image or file and click Share – > the user will open the Share screen where the other phone is displayed -> click the phone. ● You can share multiple files and even adding more files after selected before sharing.
- An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. a) Added “Huawei share” feature. b) Deleted timeline on EMUI 4.1. c) Settings tile designed like a pencil is placed on the top for easy finding. d) Easy to rearrange your shortcuts tiles so you can get to what you want faster. e) You can directly open a shortcut on Edit screen. f) Blue color, new font and more easier operations makes notification bar more fashion and user friendly. ● Notification Message. a) Bundled notifications: The same notifications reminder cards are stacked to save space. b) Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. c) You can simply tap to expand and quickly reply without having to open the app.
- Search box can be docked in the top bar. ● The head portraits of contacts are displayed in candy colors by default. ● New personal name card customization feature makes you still feel well when forgot paper card at an important business conference. ● Contacts alphabetical index makes finding a contact faster. ● Stereo vision menu gives a sense of space and widen the vision.
- Add your name, contact number and other information you think important to your business card on your phone, and share it by QR code at any important moment.
- Open the QR code screen of a contact, click SHARE to share this contact by Huawei share, Bluetooth, Face book etc. It’s easy and convenient!
- Added a BACK button on the Code keyboard of EMUI 5.0 for easy getting back. ● Code keyboard with circle tile looks more delicate and rounded. ● Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications.
- Three dimensional task management a) Tasks are displayed still as card like EMUI 4.1, but it’s a bigger card than EMUI 4.1, which is nearly as big as the screen. Nothing cannot be seen now. Never be so clear! b) All task cards are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right. c) Click the Lock icon to lock a task, which will be kept when you click trash to delete all tasks. (EMUI 4.1: Drag down a task to lock or unlock.）
- Interface a) Pure blue produces brand new UI. b) World clock is more intuitive and user friendly as it can display dual clocks and differ daytime and night by white clock and black clock. ● Settings a) Merged all settings of alarm, world clock and timer as one for easy setting.
- You can switch to magazine covers by sweeping right or left with one finger on lock screen instead of settings again now.
- Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document readjustment, are presented as plug-ins to save internal memory on your phone. You can add modes by clicking More and deleted added modes by clicking Edit pencil.
- Android 7.0 introduces additional emojis and emoji-related features including skin tone emojis and support for variation selectors ● Open Messaging app and check New Emojis.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Honor 8
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Honor 8
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Honor 8
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Honor 8
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- Follow this to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Guide Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Honor 8
- Model No : FRD-L02
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B330
- Build Number : FRD-L02C675B330
- Status : Official
- Region : India
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Honor 8 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Want to rollback to Android Marshmallow ? Follow this simple guide to Downgrade Honor 8 from Nougat to Marshmallow.