Updated on February 02, 2018: Huawei released FRD-L09C10B392 for Russian variant Huawei Honor 8. Now download and enjoy the Honor 8 B391/B392 Nougat Update FRD-L19/FRD-L09 both on Europe and Russian variant.
Here we will share the full firmware Download link to download Honor 8 B391/B392 Nougat Update FRD-L19/FRD-L09 for Europe region. Now you can follow our guide to install Honor 8 B391/B392 Nougat Update FRD-L19/FRD-L09. The build number comes with FRD-L09C432B391/FRD-L19C432B392 which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and brings the latest version of EMUI 5.0 for Huawei Honor 8.
Today Huawei started rolling the new update with build number FRD-L09C432B391/FRD-L19C432B392 based on Android Nougat for Huawei Honor 8 in the Europe. This update comes with latest Google Security Patch update alongside regular bug fixes and improvements in the Performance and stability. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B391/B392 Nougat Update For Huawei Honor 8 FRD-L19/FRD-L09 Europe manually.
Check Related Post :
- Download Install Huawei Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update DUK-L09 (Europe/Russia/Asia)
- Best Custom ROM For Huawei Honor 8 (All Variant)
- Huawei Honor 8 Stock Firmware Collections
Download Install Huawei Honor 8 B391/B392 Nougat Firmware (Europe)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing the B391/B392 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didn’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei Honor 8 B391/B392 Nougat Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei Honor 8 B391/B392 Nougat Firmware FRD-L19/FRD-L09 (Europe) manually. Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei Honor 8
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei Honor 8
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei Honor 8
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Honor 8
- Model No: FRD-L19/FRD-L09
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B391/B392
- Build Number: FRD-L09C432B391/FRD-L19C432B392 (Europe)
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei Honor 8 users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei Honor 8, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
FRD-L09C432B391 – Europe
FRD-L19C432B392 – Europe
FRD-L09C10B392 – Russia
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei Honor 8 Stock Firmware.