Huawei started seeding a new firmware update based on Android 8.0 Oreo for Honor View 10. The update upgrades the software version to BKL-AL00C00B142, BKL-TL10C00B142, and BKL-AL20C00B142 (220.127.116.11) on Huawei Honor View 10 variant in China region. Now you can install Huawei Honor View 10 B142 Oreo Update on the BKL Russian variant.
The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. The update may take a couple of days or even weeks to reach every corner of the world. This update adds the Party mode app, and the third-party provided Network optimization feature in the Game Suite app and Optimizes the sensitivity of the screen when using your knuckles to take a screenshot or to record a video clip. It also improves system stability for smoother operations.
Manually Check Huawei Honor View 10 B142 Oreo Update BKL-xxx
If you are waiting for the latest OTA update on your Huawei Honor View 10, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Honor View 10. In case if you find the Huawei Honor View 10 B142 Oreo Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Honor View 10, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Honor View 10 B142 Oreo Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Honor View 10
- Model No: BKL-AL00, BKL-TL10, and BKL-AL20
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 18.104.22.168
- Firmware: B142
- Build Number: BKL-AL00C00B142, BKL-TL10C00B142, and BKL-AL20C00B142
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This update adds the Party mode app, and the third-party provided Network optimization feature in the Game Suite app.
- Optimizes the sensitivity of the screen when using your knuckles to take a screenshot, or to record a video clip.
- Improves system stability for smoother operations.
- This Update is only for Huawei Honor View 10 with STF-L09 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
BKL-AL00C00B142 – 22.214.171.124
BKL-TL10C00B142 – 126.96.36.199
BKL-AL20C00B142 – 188.8.131.52
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Download Latest Honor View 10 USB Drivers | ADB Fastboot Tool | Custom Kernel
- How to Disable Honor View 10 Background Apps and Data (Honor V10)
- Common Honor View 10 Problems and Solution
- How To Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei Honor V10 (View 10)
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device
I hope you have successfully flashed the Huawei Honor View 10 B142 Oreo Update using this guide. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment.