In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to add or remove Watermark on Galaxy S20 Photos in straightforward steps.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series, i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Add or Remove Watermark on Galaxy S20 Photos
- From the Home screen, open the Gallery app.
- Select the Edit tool at the bottom (the one that looks like a pencil).
- Tap Stickers icon at the bottom (the square with a smiley).
- Tap the Calendar icon.
- Tap the Samsung Galaxy sticker.
- You can move it around and position the sticker where you want it. You can also resize the sticker to your liking.
- Tap Save at the top.
Follow a similar way to remove it.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.