Android is known for its unlimited possibilities of customizations. That’s why people love Android OS running devices so much and it’s developer-friendly as well due to its open-source nature. Most Android users are always excited to customize their devices like flashing custom firmware, installing custom recoveries, enabling root access, or flashing any mod file, etc. But if in case, you’ve done a factory reset on your Galaxy A20s device, then you can check how to Bypass RMM State on the Galaxy A20s.
Also Read: Download Samsung Galaxy A20S Combination ROM files and ByPass FRP Lock
Talking about the RMM State, Samsung Galaxy devices come with the RMM State Lock feature by default in order to provide an extra layer of security. You can also say that the RMM State Lock is quite similar to the FRP Lock. That means when you perform a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy handset, you should see the RMM State Lock notice. So, you have to enter the Google account details after reset in order to open the mentioned lock. Cool isn’t it? But sometimes, it can be irritating as well.
Now, if in case, you’ve forgotten the Google credentials or device lock credentials and you have done a factory reset to set up & use your device just like a new one, then it will be difficult to remove the lock without accurate details. Similarly, if you’ve brought the Samsung Galaxy A20s device as a second hand from someone else or you lost your phone and trying to insert a new SIM card or reset the device, then RMM State Lock will play a major role to verify the authenticity of the owner and stock files.
What is RMM State Lock?
RMM State Lock is a binary lock incorporated for the Samsung Galaxy devices. It’s also known as Remote Monitoring and Management. All the Samsung Galaxy devices which are running on Android 8.0 Oreo or higher, officially supports RMM State Lock. As we already mentioned, it basically increases the device security so that you or anyone else can’t flash any custom file on a Samsung Galaxy device after reset. It requires an internet connection to provide the Google account details to unlock it officially.
Meanwhile, other users also can’t unlock the RMM State Lock measure after a factory reset. Additionally, it also prevents your Galaxy device to install root access and only the official stock files can be installed like Stock ROM. Even if the OEM Unlock option is enabled on your device, you can’t successfully flash any custom firmware or custom mod file or custom recovery file easily. Fortunately, there is an easy method to bypass or remove the RMM State Lock by following the guide below.
How to Bypass RMM State on Samsung Galaxy A20s
Before heading over to the flashing steps, make sure to follow all the requirements and download the lock fix file.
- This guide and the RMM bypass file are only compatible with the Samsung Galaxy A20s model. Don’t flash this file on any other device.
- The TWRP Recovery should be installed on your device. [Important]
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- RMM-State_Bypass_v2 for Galaxy A20s – Download
- Download the RMM State Lock Bypass file on the computer and copy it to the internal storage of your phone. (Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable and transfer the file easily)
- Next, disconnect the USB cable and switch off your Galaxy A20s.
- Then reboot the device into TWRP Recovery mode by press & hold Volume Up + Power buttons together for a few seconds until the TWRP interface appears.
- Now, release both the keys and go to the Install option.
- Browse and select the copied RMM bypass file > Swipe the slider to start flashing.
- Wait for the complete flashing and then restart your device into the system.
- You’re done. Now, the device will open without any lock. Set up the initial settings and start using it.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful and bypassed the RMM State Lock from your Samsung Galaxy A20s device successfully. For any queries, you can comment below. With that said, also check out iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks.