OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro are the two flagship killer smartphones from OnePlus in 2019. While the OnePlus 7 Pro tops with some flagship-grade specifications and features out-of-the-box. The Fluid AMOLED Quad HD+ 90Hz display, pop-up selfie camera, triple rear camera, on-screen fingerprint sensor, etc are the top features of 7 Pro. But the smartphone OEMs don’t provide all the useful features or functionalities.
Some of the developer-friendly functionalities or settings can also be enabled from the Developer options as well. After enabling the Developer options, USB Debugging on an Android device can be done. Because USB Debugging and OEM Unlock are the two most important things which are useful. Here in this article, we will share with you the how-to enable the Developer option and USB Debugging on the OnePlus 7 Pro.
The steps to enable the Developer options and USB Debugging are very simple and useful. You can enable it from your device itself and can perform a lot of other tasks as well. By default, the Developer options feature is turned off from the smartphone OEMs and that’s necessary to maintain security. It’s your own preference or requirement whether to enable it or not.
Steps to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on OnePlus 7 Pro
- First, you need to go to the OnePlus 7 Pro device ‘Settings‘ > scroll down and open the ‘About Phone option.
- Now, go to the ‘Build Number’ and tap 7 times on it.
- You will get a message on your screen that you are now a developer. Done! You have successfully enabled developer options on your OnePlus 7 Pro phone.
- Go back to the Settings menu again > scroll down and tap on ‘Developer options.
- Under developer options, tap on ‘USB Debugging’ > turn on the toggle to enable it.
- That’s it. Enjoy!
If you have any doubts or facing any issues, write down your comments below and we will be happy to guide you.