In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Format SD Card on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra in straightforward steps.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series, i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Format SD Card on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra
- Make sure that the SD card is inserted into your device.
- From Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Device care.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap SD card under the Portable Storage section.
- Tap More options at the upper right (three dots).
- Tap Storage settings.
- Tap Format.
- Keep in mind that formatting the SD card will erase everything in it. If you still have data that needs to be saved, cancel the process and create a backup first. Otherwise, confirm by tapping on the Format SD card.
- Wait for a few moments for the device to format the card.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.