On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the OnePlus 7 Pro with you. Google Camera is the stock camera app that comes with Google’s Pixel devices. The app features the latest HDR+ technology, which enhances picture quality, particularly on low and mid-end phones. Additionally, it includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
The OnePlus 7 Pro also boasts impressive camera specifications, including a triple rear camera setup with a 48MP primary lens. OnePlus continually strives to improve their smartphone camera performance through software updates. It’s worth noting that the camera quality on OnePlus 5/6/7 series devices is quite remarkable. By utilizing camera mods, you can bring the powerful Google Camera to your OnePlus 7 Pro.
If you’re interested in installing Google Camera on your OnePlus 7 Pro, this guide is for you. We extend our gratitude to creative and hard-working developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who are dedicated to creating ported GCam APK files for a wide range of devices. The Google Camera port is now available for OnePlus 7 Pro devices.
Download Google Camera Port for OnePlus 7 Pro
- Google Camera 8.1:
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on OnePlus 7 Pro
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your OnePlus 7 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.