OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile variant is now available to buy in the U.S.A. This is definitely one of the most beautiful and fully-featured packed smartphones from OnePlus yet in terms of specifications. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer has admitted that they have built a top flagship killer device. Whereas the 5G connectivity gives it more power and a reason to buy in 2019 at an affordable price tag. But when it comes to camera performance, OnePlus has improved a lot in image quality than the previous generation OnePlus Camera apps. Still, Google Camera is better and quite powerful as well.
On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the OnePlus 7 Pro with you. Google camera is the stock camera app which ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app also includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
The OnePlus 7 Pro device also comes with great camera specifications which include a triple rear camera setup of a 48MP primary lens. OnePlus always try to improve their smartphone camera department via software updates. It’s worth mentioning that the OnePlus 5/6/7 series device camera quality is so impressive. By using camera mods, you can get the powerful Google Camera on your OnePlus 7 Pro.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your OnePlus 7 Pro, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for the OnePlus 7 Pro devices.
Download Google Camera Port for OnePlus 7 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on OnePlus 7 Pro
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your OnePlus 7 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.