The renowned South Korean tech giant, Samsung, released its latest flagship smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S10 series, in February. These new devices are stunning, both in terms of features and technical specs, but also as regarding their designs. One of the most excellent features of Galaxy S10, S10E, and S10 Plus is the screen mirror to TV one which is possible via the Samsung Smart View app.
In this article, I will show you how to use the Samsung Smart View app to screen mirror to TV on Galaxy S10.
The function is useful for those who consider that is cool to stream videos running on their Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone on even larger display. Now, nonetheless, the displays incorporated by Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus are already large, while the one on S10E is acceptable. However, some people would like to use their Galaxy S10 device to screen mirror to TV. Samsung Smart View app is very helpful in that regard.
Before proceeding, you may also like some of our other tutorials on how to do various interesting things on your Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone:
- How to Install Magisk and Root Your Galaxy S10, S10E and S10 Plus
- How to Hide Photos, Videos or Files on Galaxy S10, S10E and S10 Plus
- How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10E, and S10 Plus
- How to Set Up Secure Fingerprint Recognition on Galaxy S10 for all Transaction?
How To Use The Samsung Smart View App To Screen Mirror To TV on Galaxy S10
You don’t have to be a tech-savvy person to screen mirror to TV on Galaxy S10 by using the Samsung Smart View app. The whole process is straightforward and does not take more than just a few minutes.
However, you need a TV set compatible with screen mirroring. Most of the newer Samsung TV models support that feature, but you may also use a Chromecast connected to your TV set via HDMI to use screen mirror to TV on Galaxy S10.
Before trying to use the Samsung Smart View app to screen mirror to TV on Galaxy S10, you must make sure that both your smartphone and your TV set are connected to the same WiFi network. Otherwise, the function will not work.
Here’s how to use the Samsung Smart View app to screen mirror to TV on Galaxy S10:
- Using two fingers swipe down from the top of the phone’s display
- In the menu that opens, look for the Smart View icon and tap on it once you locate it
- Look for the name of the TV set you want to screen mirror to
- When the connection establishes, your Galaxy S10’s screen will appear on your TV’s display
And that’s everything you need to know on how to use the Samsung Smart View app to screen mirror to TV on Galaxy S10.