Do you use an HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer.? If you are looking to update its driver then this guide is for you. Most of you use this printer for your official work. It is important to keep your printer’s driver up-to-date. There is no difficult process to update the drivers manually on your printer. I will show you how to update your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer from its official website.
Always ensure to get the correct driver for your printer. HP regularly provides driver updates for all of its models of printers. All you need to do is go to their official driver repository. Then specify your model of printer and download the available update. Then install the same on your PC while your printer is connected to your PC. I have provided all the steps in detail.
Download and Update HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer Driver
As I mentioned earlier, you have to visit the official support website of HP to grab the driver for your printer,
- Go to this address on your web browser support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/printers
- Under Enter your product name type HP OfficeJet Pro 9015
- As soon as you finish typing a drop-down list of printer names will show up
- Follow the screenshot and select the one that mentions OfficeJet Pro 9015.
- Otherwise, you can simply type the full product name and click on Submit
- Again from the US-based printer, two versions of the OfficeJet pro will show
- Click on HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-One Printer
- Next click on Firmware to expand it
- Click on Download to start the download process
Once the download is over, you can install the downloaded update by following the instructions on the screen. So, that’s all you need to do to install an update to the driver of your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer. The steps are really simple to follow, isn’t it.?