Now you can download and install Huawei Honor 8 B340 Nougat Firmware FRD-L02 in India region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number FRD-L02C675B340 based on Android Nougat for Honor 8 in India. This update comes with latest Google Security Patch update with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B340 Nougat Update For Honor 8 FRD-L02 India manually. Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Honor 8.
Check Related Post:
- Best Custom ROM For Huawei Honor 8 (All Variant)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS 5.8.3 For Honor 8
- Download Install Paranoid Android 7.2.0 AOSPA For Honor 8 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Dual Boot Honor 8 Using Dual Boot Patcher
The new update B340 Nougat optimizes various features. Please update your device for a better user experience and Improved system security and stability with the latest Google security patches. The build version comes with FRD-L02C675B340 for Honor 8 (India).
Download Install Huawei Honor 8 B340 Nougat Firmware (India)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B340 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei Honor 8 B340 Nougat Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei Honor 8 B340 Nougat Firmware FRD-L02 (India) manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Honor 8
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Honor 8
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Honor 8
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Honor 8
- Model No: FRD-L02
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B340
- Build Number : FRD-L02C675B340 (India)
- Region: India
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Honor 8 users.
- Your phone must have at least 50% battery backup.
- You need PC or Laptop.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Honor 8, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Honor 8 Stock Firmware.