Huawei started seeding a new firmware update based on Android 8.0 Oreo for Huawei Mate 10. The update upgrades the software version to ALP-L09C432B132 / ALP-L29C636B132 (18.104.22.168) on Huawei Mate 10 variant in Europe Region. Now you can install Huawei Mate 10 B132 Oreo Firmware on the ALP-L09 / ALP-L29 variant.
The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. The update may take a couple of days or even weeks to reach every corner of the world. This update integrates the latest March 2018 Security patch for Huawei Mate 10 with variant ALP-L09 / ALP-L29.
Table of Contents
Manually Check Huawei Mate 10 B132 Oreo Firmware ALP-L09 / ALP-L29
If you are waiting for the latest OTA update on your Huawei Mate 10, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei Mate 10. In case if you find the Huawei Mate 10 B132 Oreo Firmware build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei Mate 10, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei Mate 10 B132 Oreo Firmware. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Integrates Google security patches released in Mar 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Mate 10
- Model No: ALP-L09 / ALP-L29
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 22.214.171.124
- Firmware: B132
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: ALP-L09C432B132 / ALP-L29C636B132
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 10 with ALP-L09 / ALP-L29 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALP-L09C432B132 – 126.96.36.199 – Europe
ALP-L29C636B132 – 188.8.131.52 – Asia
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Huawei Mate 10 Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Perform Factory Data reset on Huawei Mate 10/Pro (Hard and Soft reset)
- How to Record Slow Motion Video on Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro
- Common Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro Problems and Fixes
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device