Huawei has announced the EMUI 10 features and list of supported or compatible devices. Now, the Chinese tech giant has started rolling the EMUI 10 beta update for Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Honor View 20 based on Android 10 Q. It brings all new features and improvements to the device with this software update. The update is now live for Indian users with build number ending with country code C675. Along with EMUI 10 changelog, the update also integrates October 2019 security patch to the system.
According to the database, Huawei Mate 20 Pro is labeled with build number LYA-L29C675E5R1P51B154 (10.0.0.154) and Honor View 20 receives PCT-AL10C675E4R1P21B171 (10.0.0.171). We are yet to confirm whether any users have received this update. Here is the complete changelog provided by the database:
- EMUI 10.0 is designed to further streamline and enhance the quality of your user experience. It provides users with a whole new, fine-tuned user interface designed to facilitate smoother and more intuitive user experience. Enhanced data and privacy protection also bring you a more secure experience.
- Magazine Design: Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
- Morandi Color: Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display
- Animations Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios
- GPU Turbo: Improves the smoothness and stability of the system when playing games.
- Phone Clone: Improves the connection and cloning speed.
- Formally verified microkernel: Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Distributed technology: Improves security when connecting to other Huawei devices, as well as when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices.
- Privacy protection: Supports app sandboxing capabilities for standardized app permission management and more secure data and privacy protection.
- AppAssistant dropzone: Adds a dropzone for AppAssistant, allowing you to quickly access services such as game acceleration and do-not-disturb.
- Security patch: Integrates Android security patches released in October 2019 for improved system security.
To install, you need:
- Download Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require Download Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and install it.