Last Updated on February 20, 2018: Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Huawei MediaPad M3 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Huawei MediaPad M3 using the below guide on How to Install Huawei MediaPad M3 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Huawei MediaPad M3 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Huawei MediaPad M3 came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 Skin.
About Huawei MediaPad M3:
Huawei MediaPad M3 features an 8.4-inches display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A53) and Hisilicon Kirin 950 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB or 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei MediaPad M3 comes with autofocus and 8MP front shooting camera.
Huawei MediaPad M3 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 5,100 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports single sim with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei MediaPad M3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei MediaPad M3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei MediaPad M3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Huawei MediaPad M3
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei MediaPad M3
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Huawei MediaPad M3
- Some tricks and tips for Huawei MediaPad M3
- How to install MIUI on Huawei MediaPad M3
List of Huawei MediaPad M3 Stock Firmware collection
|Model No.||Build Number||Region||OS||Download|
- This Update is only for Huawei MediaPad M3 users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei MediaPad M3, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.