Now you can download and install Huawei Nova 2 Plus B150 Nougat Firmware BAC-AL00 in China region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number BAC-AL00C00B150 based on Android Nougat for Huawei Nova 2 Plus in China. This update comes with latest Google Security Patch update with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B150 Nougat Update For Huawei Nova 2 Plus BAC-AL00 China manually. Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Nova 2 Plus.
Huawei Nova 2 Plus features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and HiSilicon Kirin 659 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Nova 2 Plus comes with Dual 12MP + 8MP Rear Camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash and 20MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Nova 2 Plus runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 3,340 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the Back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, WiFi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
Check Related Post:
- Download Install B120 Nougat Firmware for Huawei Nova 2 Plus (BAC-AL00) (China)
- Download Install Huawei Nova 2 Plus B087 Nougat Firmware (BAC-AL00, BAC-TL00) (China)
- Huawei Nova 2 and Nova 2 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
The new update B150 Nougat optimizes power consumption and improves system security with Google security patches. The build version comes with BAC-AL00C00B150 for Huawei Nova 2 Plus (China).
Download Install Huawei Nova 2 Plus B150 Nougat Firmware (China)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing the B150 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didn’t receive the update notification, then Go to System Settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei Nova 2 Plus B150 Nougat Firmware.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei Nova 2 Plus B150 Nougat Firmware BAC-AL00 (China) manually. Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei Nova 2 Plus
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei Nova 2 Plus
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei Nova 2 Plus
- Model No: BAC-AL00
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B150
- Build Number: BAC-AL00C00B150 (China)
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei Nova 2 Plus users.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei Nova 2 Plus, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei Nova 2 Plus Stock Firmware.