In this tutorial, you will find the Huawei nova 8i (NEN-L22, NEN-LX1) testpoint, which will be helpful in your future reference to remove the Huawei ID, remove FRP, User Lock, and firmware flashing. Then follow this article.
Why Do We Need TestPoint?
- Install the firmware file on Huawei nova 8i.
- You can remove Huawei ID using Test Point.
- Repair IMEI and NVRAM using it
- Restore or Unbrick dead Huawei nova 8i by flashing firmware.
- Easy to remove FRP lock or screen lock
Where to Find Test Point in Huawei nova 8i
- First, Download and Install Huawei USB Drivers on Windows PC.
- Remove the back panel of the Huawei nova 8i device carefully. Try not to damage hardware parts.
- Now, check the screenshot below to find out the Huawei nova 8i Test Points.
How to Remove Huawei ID on Huawei nova 8i NEN-L22, NEN-LX1 FRP Lock
- Download and install the SigmaKey Software on your computer.
- Connect your device to PC using a USB Cable in upgrade mode
- Select the Serial Port as DBA Adaptor Port.
- Select the Software Testpoint On Off
- Now load the downloaded firmware package “UPDATE.APP”
- The software will start the flashing process. Wait for a few seconds or minutes to complete the process on your Huawei nova 8i. Do not remove your device.
- After the process, the device will enter factory mode.
- Now you can connect your device again by removing and connecting the USB cable again.
- Now under serial port, make sure you select USB (autodetect)
- Select Authorize has Huawei
- Tap on Remove Huawei ID.
- The process will begin to remove the firmware protection, also called FRP lock.
- After successfully removing the Huawei ID, you must set the testpoint OFF. This will again revive the phone from factory mode to normal phone mode.
- Select the Serial Port as USB (autodetect), Authorize with device model, and then tap the Software Testpoint on/off.
- After completing the process, your device will be back to normal
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.