Today Huawei started seeding a new firmware update based on Android 8.0 Oreo for Huawei P10. The software update for the Huawei P10 comes with build number VTR-L09C119B320 (Canada) with model no VTR-L09. Now you can download and install Huawei P10 B320 Stock Oreo Firmware update by following this guide. This update optimizes system performance and stability and also improves the system performance and stability for smoother operations.
The update is rolling via Over the air and will reach every corner of the world in a phase-wise manner. So kindly wait for a couple of days or even weeks to receive this new update on your phone with build number VTR-L09C119B320 (Canada). If you still not received the update, then you can simply check for the OTA availability manually by following the guide given below.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you have rooted or installed any mods or recovery, then you may not be able to install the update. So in order to upgrade your phone to the latest version. First, you need to either unroot or you can install the update manually.[/su_note]
Table of Contents
How to Manually Check for Update on Huawei P10
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
- First of all, Go to Settings
- Now Tap on System –> System Update –> Check for Updates
- If you have a new update with build B320, Go to New Version –> Quick Update
- If the system shows up to date, then you can install the OTA Package manually.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Before proceeding to download, Huawei P10 must have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also to install this update, make sure you have enough storage on your device to complete the installation process. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Before following this, take a complete data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading the update on Huawei P10 (VTR-L09). As this update is an incremental update, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.[/su_note]
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei P10, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei P10 B320 Stock Oreo Firmware update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- This update optimizes system performance and stability.
- Improves system performance and stability for smoother operations.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei P10
- Model No: VTR-L09
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 188.8.131.520
- Firmware: B320
- Build Number: VTR-L09C119B320
- Region: Videotron, Canada
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
VTR-L09C119B320 – CANADA
Steps to Install Huawei P10 B320 Stock Oreo Firmware
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei P10, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei P10 with variant VTR-L09.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
- Root And Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10 (VTR)
- Huawei P10 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device