Updated on September 13, 2018: Today Huawei rolled B373 Oreo firmware for Huawei P10 with build number VTR-L29C185B373-SP1 and VTR-L09C185B373-SP1 (18.104.22.1683).
Huawei started rolling the latest Oreo update for Huawei P10. The update brings the build number VTR-L09C55B373 (22.214.171.1243). The update is currently rolling for Italy region with variant VTR-L09. Now you can download and install Huawei P10 B373 Oreo Firmware Update by following this guide. The new updated version B373 integrates Google security patches released in September 2018 for improved system security.
The update has already rolled via OTA (Over the air) and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. The update may take a couple of days or even weeks to reach every corner of the world.
Manually Check Huawei P10 B373 Oreo Firmware Update
If you are waiting for the latest OTA update on your Huawei P10, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei P10. In case if you find the Huawei P10 B373 Oreo Firmware Update build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei P10, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei P10 B373 Oreo Firmware Update. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
- Integrates Google security patches released in September 2018 for improved system security.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei P10
- Model No: VTR-L09
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 126.96.36.1993
- Firmware: B373
- Build Number: VTR-L09C55B373
- Region: Italy
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P10 with VTR-L09 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have the latest Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
VTR-L09C55B373 (188.8.131.523) – Italy
VTR-L29C185B373-SP1 (184.108.40.2063) – Middle East
VTR-L09C185B373-SP1 (220.127.116.113) – Middle East
VTR-L29C635B373 (18.104.22.1683) – Japan
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Huawei P10 Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P10 (Rooting Included)
- Download Latest Magisk zip, Magisk Manager and Root your phone
- Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device