Updated on May 29, 2018: Huawei started rolling B321 Firmware for WAS-L22J variant with build number WAS-L22JC635B321. Download and install WAS-L22JC635B321 Huawei P10 Lite B321 Oreo Firmware.
Updated on May 10, 2018: Today Huawei rolled the latest Huawei P10 Lite B321 Oreo Firmware for Costa Rica region with build number WAS-L02C106B321 and WAS-L22C569B321.
Updated on April 27, 2018: Last time we shared the Huawei P10 Lite B321 Oreo Firmware for Europe region. Now the company started rolling B321 firmware for Middle East region with build number WAS-L01C185B321 / WAS-L21C185B321.
Finally. Today Huawei started rolling the sweetest version of Android OS called Android 8.0 Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite. The update brings the build number to WAS-L01C432B321 / WAS-L21C432B321 on Huawei P10 Lite variant. Now you can install Huawei P10 Lite B321 Oreo Firmware on the WAS-L01 / WAS-L21 variant. [22.214.171.1241] (C432log).
The update is sent via OTA (Over the air), and it may take a couple of days or even weeks to receive the update. Like we said, The update is rolling in a phase-wise manner. You need to wait for the official roll out to upgrade Huawei P10 Lite to the new version Android Oreo 126.96.36.1991. The update brings the latest Android 8.0 Oreo update and features along with Emotion UI 8.0 for Huawei P10 Lite.
Huawei P10 Lite was launched in February 2017 at an event Mobile World Congress, Barcelona. It which comes with 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 658 coupled with 4 GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei P10 Lite comes with 12MP rear Camera and 8MP front shooting camera.
With this new Android Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite, EMUI 8.0 gives a whole new experience with refreshed UI and design. It has increased the performance, battery and also improved the system security.
Manually Check Huawei P10 Lite B321 Oreo Firmware WAS-L01 / WAS-L21 [188.8.131.521]
If you are still waiting for the OTA update on your Huawei P10 Lite, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei P10 Lite. In case if you find the Huawei P10 Lite B321 Oreo Firmware build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei P10 Lite, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei P10 Lite B321 Oreo Firmware. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
What is Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest iteration of Android Operating system. This is the 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels – This feature provides the ability to group notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This means you can group notifications for certain apps together and make it easier for the management of notifications. This is overall a nice addition to what Google started with Android Nougat.
- Picture In A Picture – Videos will switch to smaller, minimized versions when you navigate to other apps. This feature is similar to what a YouTube video does in the YouTube mobile app when you drag it to the corner.
- Multi-Display Support – This feature would provide you with the ability to launch an activity, say, Chrome, on a remote display like your HDTV or PC display. The potential applications for this feature are endless.
- Keyboard Navigation – This feature would bring to you the ability to use keys to navigate apps.
- Background Limits – This feature will let you set a limit to what an app can do while it’s operating in the background. You can use this to conserve power and in turn get more battery life.
- New Wi-Fi Features – This new Android version would Include more Wi-Fi features like Neighborhood Aware Networking (NAN), which makes it easy for devices to connect with one another without an internet access point or internet access at all.
- Better Icons – Google has made icons in Android O to be adaptive. This means that they will take different shapes depending on the system they’re used on. This is a cool feature, isn’t it?
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei P10 Lite
- Model No: WAS-L01 / WAS-L21
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Firmware: B321
- Build Number: WAS-L01C432B321 / WAS-L21C432B321
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Oreo update: 184.108.40.2061
Huawei P10 Lite B321 Oreo Firmware Changelog:
This update to EMUI is based on the Android 8.0 operating system. Featuring enhanced performance and security, EMUI 8.0 delivers a smarter experience that lets you get more out of your device. We highly recommend updating now.
- Smarter Smart recommendations anticipate the services you need and give you timely suggestions. HiVoice can answer your calls, check your system, and search for settings at your command. And HiBoard lets you track your packages and manage bookmarked articles with ease.
- Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed. The system boots faster, videos are more fluid, and image thumbnails load in a flash.
- Safer Updates to TrustSpace, Find my phone, and PrivateSpace offers greater payment security, more robust system and app security, and enhanced privacy.
- Cooler Take sweeping 3D panoramas, set 3D dynamic lock screen wallpapers, and discover new possibilities with a host of new features and settings.
1. Owing to the redesign of Settings, the locations of certification logos and legal information have been altered. To view certification logos, go to Settings > System > Certification logos. To view legal information, go to Settings > System > About phone > Legal. 2. Magazine unlocks 3D dynamic images are provided by third parties. Therefore, related information, including your device model and operating system, will be provided to third parties when you browsing 3D dynamic images.
Download Firmware Package
WAS-L22JC635B321 – Japan
WAS-L22C569B321 – Costa Rica
WAS-L02C106B321 – Costa Rica
WAS-L21C185B321 – Middle East
- This Update is only for Huawei P10 Lite with WAS-L01 / WAS-L21 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Download and Install Huawei P10 Lite Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Huawei P10 Lite Stock Firmware collections
- Root And Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10 Lite
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device