Today Huawei started rolling the latest updated version of Android 8.0 Oreo for Huawei P10 Lite. The update brings the build number to WAS-AL00C00B330 and WAS-TL10C00B330(188.8.131.520) on Huawei P10 Lite China variant. Now you can install Huawei P10 Lite B330 Oreo Firmware on the WAS-AL00 and WAS-TL10 variant.
The update is sent via OTA (Over the air), and it may take a couple of days or even weeks to receive the update. Like we said, The update is rolling in a phase-wise manner. You need to wait for the official roll out to upgrade Huawei P10 Lite to the new version. The update brings the latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware and also brings a couple of improvements and bug fixes.
Manually Check Huawei P10 Lite B330 Oreo Firmware [China]
If you are still waiting for the OTA update on your Huawei P10 Lite, then you can check the OTA manually. Follow our below guide which can see if you have any OTA on your phone. Before that make sure you are running Official Stock ROM without root or mods installed. If you are rooted, then first you need to unroot your phone.
To check for the OTA, Go to Settings –> About Phone —> System update
This way you can check if you have any OTA update on your Huawei P10 Lite. In case if you find the Huawei P10 Lite B330 Oreo Firmware build, then you can hit the download button to install the update on your phone.
Before installing any update, make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% left. To download the OTA update, your phone must be running a stable WiFi or Data connection.
Recommended: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
If you still not received the OTA and you want to update manually using the update.zip file on your Huawei P10 Lite, then you can follow the below guide. This guide will help you to install Huawei P10 Lite B330 Oreo Firmware. The update is simple and easy. Make sure you read and follow the steps properly.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
WAS-AL0 184.108.40.2060(C00) and WAS-TL10 220.127.116.110(C00)
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei P10 Lite
- Model No: WAS-AL00,WAS-TL10
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 18.104.22.1680
- Firmware: B330
- Build Number: WAS-AL00C00B330, WAS-TL10C00B330
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P10 Lite with WAS-AL00 and WAS-TL10 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
WAS-AL00C00B330 – China
WAS-TL10C00B330 – China
Some Useful Tips and Tricks:
- Huawei P10 Lite Stock Firmware Collections
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10 Lite
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device