Now you can download and install Huawei P10 Plus B171 Nougat Update VKY-L09 in Europe and UK region. Today started Huawei rolling the new update with build number VKY-L09C432B171 (Europe)/VKY-L09C440B171 (United Kindom, UK) based on Android Nougat for Huawei P10 Plus. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase-wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to Huawei P10 Plus B171 Nougat Update VKY-L09 Europe/UK manually. Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P10 Plus.
Check Related Post:
- Huawei P10 Plus Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Download Install B163 Nougat Update for Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L09/VKY-L29 (Middle-East)
The new update B171 Nougat update adds the VoLTE and VoWiFi features for a better calling experience. Optimizes the UI text display on some interfaces. Optimizes the startup wizard steps. Integrates Google security patches for improved system security. The build version comes with VKY-L09C432B171/VKY-L09C440B171 for Huawei P10 Plus (Europe/UK).
Download Install Huawei P10 Plus B171 Nougat Update (Europe)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing the B171 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didn’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install Huawei P10 Plus B171 Nougat Update.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Install Huawei P10 Plus B171 Nougat Update VKY-L09 (Europe) manually. Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei P10 Plus
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P10 Plus
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei P10 Plus
Official Firmware Details:
- Device: Huawei P10 Plus
- Model No: VKY-L09
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version: 5.1
- Firmware: B171
- Build Number: VKY-L09C432B171 (Europe), VKY-L09C440B171 (UK)
- Region: Europe/UK
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- This Update is only for Huawei P10 Plus users.
- Your phone must have at least 50% battery backup.
- You need PC or Laptop.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P10 Plus, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei P10 Plus Stock Firmware.