Today Huawei has rolled the B324 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite with VNS-L23 variants (Claro Latin America). In this guide you will learn on How to Install B324 Nougat Firmware based EMUI 5.0 On Huawei P9 Lite (Full ROM and OTA) VNS-L23. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. Check the below detailed Changelog about the Nougat Firmware.
Install Huawei P9 Lite B324 Nougat Firmware (VNS-L23)
[su_spoiler title=”Full Changelog” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.
• A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps. EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
• Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster. [Find out more] • Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
• Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
• Camera Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
• Contacts Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
• Email Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
• Settings Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout. Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. Emergency information added. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency services personnel can view this information from the lock screen. Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P9 Lite with the latest B324 Nougat firmware in . You must have VNS-L23 variant to update latest B324 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B324 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite Claro Latin America (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is VNS-L23C25B324 which comes for Region with B324 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections
- Download and Install B329 Nougat on Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite
- Install B361 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite (Asia-Pacific)
- Install B360 Stock Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- Download Android Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite [B336] [Europe]
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9 Lite
- Model No : VNS-L23
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B324
- Build Number : VNS-L23C25B324CUSTC25D001
- Region : Latin America
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.6 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Lite users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading MediaPad M3.
You have successfully upgraded your phone to latest B324 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite which is based on latest Nougat OS. If you have any questions or doubts or even feedbacks. Please comment below.