Earlier we had shared OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 5T based on Android Oreo. Today we have a good news for all OnePlus 5T owners. Now you can download and install HydrogenOS Beta 1 on OnePlus 5T based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
As we know, HydrogenOS is an alternative ROM for OnePlus Smartphone, which is a redesign of Stock Android ROM with many features. HydrogenOS aka H2OS is an OS specially developed for the Local market which features an Eye-Catching animation and UI design. The Hydrogen OS lacks Google Play Services and the rest of the Google Apps package has it doesn’t support in China. It’s been awhile since the Chinese firmware company started testing HydrogenOS firmware based on Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 5T. Finally, they started rolling the Beta build for the public with HydrogenOS beta 1 update.
The firmware comes with build number HydrogenOS 8.0.0 which brings the December Security Patch and all other features from Android 8.0 Oreo. If you still dunno what is new in Android 8.0 Oreo, then here is the list of Top Features found in Android Oreo.
Table of Contents
Download Install HydrogenOS Beta 1 on OnePlus 5T
Here you will find the full guide to Install HydrogenOS Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 5T, Just follow the guide and install the firmware on your phone. The guide is simple and easy. You can simply install H2OS Oreo build on OnePlus 5T by following the guide below.
If you are a fan of HydrogenOS fan or if you want to try this HydrogenOS on OnePlus 5T smartphone, then Download and Install HydrogenOS Beta 1 Oreo on the OnePlus 5T smartphone now. Head down to the below guide and follow the step by step procedure on How to Install HydrogenOS on OnePlus 5T. As we said, HydrogenOS or H2OS is released specially for Chinese Customer, if you looking for OxygenOS based on Android Oreo then go to the link mentioned below to flash OxygenOS Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 5T.
HydrogenOS comes with lots of Chinese bloatware with lack of Google Play Services and Google Apps (Gapps). If you flash on International Variant of OnePlus 5T, the first thing you will notice the lack of Google Play store to Download and Install Application. So if you still want to try H2OS Oreo Beta 1 on OnePlus 5T, follow below guide on How to Install Oreo HydrogenOS on OnePlus 5T.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5T Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed. (This may erase your data)
Steps to Install H2OS Oreo Beta 1 Update on OnePlus 5T.
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, Run the file named MsmDownloadTool V3.0.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to PC using USB Cable while pressing VOLUME UP button.
- It will automatically start to update on your phone. Wait until the installation completes.
- Once you see the “Download complete” message, you can unplug your phone from PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy Android Oreo Hydrogen OS OTA on OnePlus 5T.
I hope this guide was useful to install HydrogenOS Beta 1 Oreo on OnePlus 5T.