Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Poco F1. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Poco F1
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Poco F1.
Check it directly on your Xiaomi Poco F1
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Xiaomi Poco F1 including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Xiaomi Poco F1 and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Xiaomi Poco F1 is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Poco F1.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2246 Pixels|
|Screen Size||6.18 inches|
|Protected By||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo); MIUI|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845|
|Internal Memory||64, 128 and 256GB|
|Expandable Up to||microSD Card support with up to 256GB|
|Camera||Rear||12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, depth sensor
|Front||20 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||4000 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Fingerprint Scanner||Yes, rear mounted|
|Other Sensor||Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, Type C USB|
|Dimensions||155.5 x 75.3 x 8.8 mm|