When you purchase a new iPhone or after some time of usage with the iPhone and iPad, you start thinking about the changing font size. Sometimes, you feel difficulty while reading some text. It is one of the common searches context, How you can adjust the size and shape of the text. If you are not happy with your default text size, then you can set it according to your preference.
The text setting that you change will be applied across your safari websites. Apple iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 come with a small but highly effective way to change the font size in safari. Today we are going to teach you how you can adjust the font size of on iPhone and iPad in safari.
Additionally, to view the text size or to switch the reader view. Which were appear on the privacy restriction feature were appear on the AA menu placed on the left side of the address bar.
How to adjust the font in safari on the iPhone and iPad?
If you want to adjust text size sometime on a specific website, then you can use “Pinch-To-Zoom” to increase the font size.
- Launch the “Safari” app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then Open Website, Like “GetDroidTips.”
- Head over to the “AA” character icon, Kindly tap on it.
(It was placed on the left upper corner of the address bar.)
- A drop-down dialogue box appears and shows the different text styles.
- Tap on larger “A” text font to increase the text size, While Smaller “A” size text used to reduce the font size.
(Choose the text size based on your preference, however it increases zoom-in or Zoom-out to 50%. You have to adjust it accordingly by sliding the bar.)
- The changes you made will immediately reflect your Safari browser.
- That’s it.
Note: It will reflect the specific website that you make changes. In case you didn’t ask for the particular site. Instead, you want to zoom for all websites.
How to adjust the text for a specific website?
This setting will give you a more advanced setting based on your preferences means you can even select individual websites. Also, Selected all websites that you want to set an Increase Font Size on iPhone and iPad.
- Open the “Settings” app on your Safari browser.
- Now, Scroll down and find the “Settings for Websites.”
- Then, select and tap on the “Page Zoom” option.
- Select the “Website” that you want to Zoom on like “GetDroidTips.”
- Select the Website and Set the Zoom on percentage.
- Furthermore, you can click over “Other Website” and set the zoom on to 50%, 100%, 200%, or 300%.
- Exit, as usual, That’s it.
Furthermore, If you are looking at this feature on the older version of iOS 13, then you would not find a similar setting on those operating systems. It is recommended to use font above 100% for good readability experience on safari because if you go lower than 100%, you might feel the strain on your eyes. If you read for a long time, then considering enable the read mode on the safari browser.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully changed the settings for font size. You have increased your font size or decrease the font size according to your preference on your iPhone and iPad. We like to know your thoughts, opinions, and if there any query, let us know in the comment section down below.