In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Increase Touchscreen Sensitivity on your Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra in straightforward steps.
Touch Sensitivity in Samsung Galaxy devices helps you to increase the touch screen sensitivity of the device. It allows you to use the touch screen while wearing gloves. Sometimes it comes handy, like, mostly in winter seasons or in the cold areas people wear gloves.
Increase Touchscreen Sensitivity on your Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Display.
- Tap the Touch sensitivity switch to turn on.
- That’s it!
The sensitivity of your touchscreen should now be increased.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- How to Use Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra?
- How to Hide or Show apps on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or S20 Ultra?
- How to Turn OFF Smart Lock on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra?
- How to Fix If Fingerprint Scanner not working or Not Detecting in Galaxy S20 Series
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode in Brave iOS and Android?